As a roofing contractor, you realize the aftermath of a storm can leave many homes with storm damaged roofs and many homeowners worried about finding a trustworthy contractor to install a new roof!
Use these 5 tips to build trust and ease worries with homeowners when it comes to repairing their roof.
- Keep an eye on the weather
- Be active in the community prior to storm season.
- Distribute door hangers and flies or be active on social media.
- Be prepared to tell your business story.
- Provide a firm timeline of roof completion.
Epilay synthetic underlayment is a favorite among roofers repairing storm damaged roofs. With a 1 year UV protection, this eases roofers and homeowners minds if there should need to be a delay between installing the underlayment and roofing material. Watch our video below to learn more!